Externship

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Externship-Finished

Well, after a semester of having Thrsdays off, I am not looking forward to leaving my internship at BIMC(Beth Israel Medical Center). At the hospital, I would arrive at 900 to meet up with Saul Nadel. We would go to Surgical Pathology where the doctors would experiment with all sorts of specimens from humans. Kidneys, uterus, and even parts of the throat. We almost saw it all. Helping with papers and slides, Saul and I learned a lot of science from the doctors. After that, we have a lunch break. Then to the Patient Library, where we stock a cart full of magazines and books. We go to the top floors and hand it out to patients, who in return thank us. It was fun and a very nice experience. I learned a lot, and was happy to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home